Thursday, May 31, 2007

One of the last things id thought i would do

Well... here I am. Writing in a blog. I should be ashamed of myself. Im better than this. I used to laugh in the face of the blogger world, and what of me now. I have fallen victom of the great social disaster which is the blog. From this moment on, I have no life anymore.

Well, now that thats settled, I guess I should tell you a little bit about my life so far. Im a former freshmen now sophmore(not sure how to spell it) at Calallen high school. I like playing soccer and football, watch the spurs and longhorns any chance i get, and enjoy long walks on beach. Fishing and Snow sking are my all time favorite things in this world, although i dont do much sking because it doesnt really get cold here in south texas(which is where i live by the way). I am 5 foot 10, have brown skin, and bathe regularly. Sorry guys im kinda tired and its getting late, but ill tell you more about myself as time passes. I would also like to start posting funny videos or comics at the end of each post to give you the reader motivation to actually read about my life so, i guess thats all for now, im off to bed.

No comments: